Thursday, May 29, 2014

First Blog Post Ever!

 

First Blog Post Ever!

I have always wondered what in the world a blog was and who has time to write posts! I had heard people talk about reading them and writing their own, but I never really thought about it that much until this year. Blogging is such a wonderful way to share and find ideas from colleagues all over the country. I have now become addicted to many blogs and I am embarking on a journey to start my own blog this summer and fully launch it in August. I hope to share ideas I use in my classroom and find other creative ideas via blogs to continue to make learning fun for my students.

Happy Summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful sweetheart! I am looking forward to reading your thoughts and seeing what other people have to say about them. I know this will be beneficial for other elementary teachers seeking to imbue their classes with a passion for learning. Thank you for challenging our next generation and shaping those little learners into big thinkers. I am very proud of you.

    Love,

    El

    ReplyDelete